Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: mute.|
Mute may refer to:
- Muteness, a speech disorder in which a person lacks the ability to speak
- Mute (instrument)
- Mute, a silent letter in phonology
- Mute (film), an upcoming sequel to the movie Moon
- Mute (death customs) a professional mourner in Victorian and other European cultures
- Mute (music), a device used to alter the sound of a musical instrument
- Mute Records, a record label in the United Kingdom
- MUTE, a peer-to-peer file-sharing network
- Mute Magazine, a United Kingdom arts magazine
- Mute (album), a 2000 compilation album from Hush Records featuring several indie rock acts
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mute.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.