Myspace is a social networking website owned by News Corp. Digital Media where people can communicate using messages, video and photo uploads, blogs, social groups, and music. Myspace was founded in 2003 and used to be the 24th most popular website in the world. Myspace was popular with young people between 2005 and 2010. MySpace's head office is in New York City.
|Type of business||Subsidiary|
Type of site
|Available in||14 languages|
|Founded||August 1, 2003|
|Owner||Viant Technology |
|Revenue||$109 million (2011 est.)|
|Alexa rank||2,037 (As of August 14, 2020[update])|
|Launched||August 1, 2003|
Some people think Myspace is a bad site, because it makes personal information very easy to find. Many parents do not like Myspace. They would like it to shut down. Myspace says that they are a safe place for all people, and has rules to keep people safe.
Myspace Inc. is a web page where individuals can communicate, and exchange information with their network of friends. Users can set up a personal profile, which can be changed, and new graphics and pictures and additional material can be added. All members can upload pictures to share with their friends, and others have permission to comment on their pictures and uploaded materials.
Also the user can choose to play games on, and post blogs to share with their friends and family.
Myspace has users all over the world which includes:
- New Zealand
- The United Kingdom
- The United States
- "Exclusive: The Bleak Financial Numbers From The MySpace Sale Pitch Book". Tech Crunch. April 12, 2011. Retrieved October 23, 2011.
- "Myspace stats". expanding ramblings. Retrieved December 24, 2018.
- "Myspace.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved August 14, 2020.
- "Myspace.com Traffic, Demographics and Competitors - Alexa". www.alexa.com.
- "MSN - Outlook, Office, Skype, Bing, Breaking News, and Latest Videos". www.msn.com.
- "The Mercury News". The Mercury News.
- "Bloomberg - Are you a robot?". www.bloomberg.com. Cite uses generic title (help)