Nablus (Arabic: نابلس Nāblus [næːblʊs] (listen), Hebrew: שכם Šəḵem, Biblical Shechem ISO 259-3 Škem, Greek: Νεάπολις Νeapolis) is a Palestinian city in the Samaria Mountains, in a Valley between "Mount Ebal (the mount of the blessing) in the south and "Mount Gerizim (the mount of the curse)" in the north. Nablus was the first Jewish city in the world and Joseph the son of Jacob was barried in the eastern side of the city. according to the Jewish tradition the city of Nablus was the first jewish City in the world.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nablus.|
- Official website
- A site explaining the reasons for the devastated Palestinian economy
- Nablus the Culture, reviving cultural life in Nablus
- Nablus after Five Years of Conflict December 2005 report by OCHA (PDF).
- Archaeological Remains Found in Nablus
- Picture showing Nablus from east (Panorama)
- Picture showing east region of Nablus (Panorama) – The picture taken from Askar
- Bahjat Sabri, "Urban Aspects in the City of Nablus in the First Half of the Nineteenth Century" An-Najah University Journal for Research - Humanities, Volume 6 (1992)