Neverland Ranch is a property in Santa Barbara County, California, United States. In 1987 Michael Jackson purchased it for an estimated $19.5 million USD. He lost the property by 2007. The 2,700-acre ranch is currently for sale for $100 million.
The property has been renamed Sycamore Valley Ranch. The Normandy-style mansion and the train station with the floral clock are still there. The amusement park has been removed. Also the zoo animals have been relocated. The private fire department on the ranch is no longer staffed with firemen. The property is being sold by the real estate investment company, Colony Capital.
- Soraya Nadia McDonald (31 May 2015). "Here's what $100 million gets you at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch". Washington Post. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- Maane Khatchatourian (29 May 2015). "Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch on Sale for $100 Million". Variety Media, LLC. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- Lauren Beale (28 May 2015). "Michael Jackson's former Neverland Ranch up for sale at $100 million". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- Randee Dawn (29 May 2015). "Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch goes up for sale for $100 million". Today Home. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- Kory Grow (1 August 2014). "Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch to Be Sold". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Neverland Ranch.|