Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: new.|
New or NEW can mean:
- Harry Stewart New (1858–1937), U.S. journalist and political figure.
- the IATA airport code for New Orleans Lakefront Airport
- the ISO 639 language code for the Nepal Bhasa language, also known as Newari.
- New a box office hit Tamil movie released in 2004
- new is a built-in operator in the C++ programming language.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.