No Way Out (2008)
2008 rendition of professional wrestling event
No Way Out (2008) was a professional wrestling pay-per-view show made by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). It was held on February 17, 2008 at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. It was the tenth No Way Out event held by the WWE.
|No Way Out (2008)|
|"Fake It" by Seether|
|Promotion||World Wrestling Entertainment|
|Date||February 17, 2008|
|Venue||Thomas & Mack Center|
|City||Las Vegas, Nevada|
|No Way Out chronology|
|Dark||Kane defeated Shelton Benjamin||Singles match||N/A|
|1||Chavo Guerrero (c) defeated CM Punk||Singles match for the ECW Championship||7:06|
|2||The Undertaker defeated Batista, Finlay, Montel Vontavious Porter, The Great Khali (with Ranjin Singh), and Big Daddy V (with Matt Striker)||Elimination Chamber match for a World Heavyweight Championship match at WrestleMania XXIV||29:28|
|3||Ric Flair defeated Mr. Kennedy||Career Threatening match||7:13|
|4||Edge (c) defeated Rey Mysterio||Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship||5:27|
|5||John Cena defeated Randy Orton (c) by disqualification||Singles match for the WWE Championship||15:51|
|6||Triple H defeated Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, Umaga, and John "Bradshaw" Layfield||Elimination Chamber match for a WWE Championship match at WrestleMania XXIV||23:54|
|(c) – refers to the champion(s) heading into the match|
- "ECW Champion Chavo Guerrero def. CM Punk". WWE. Retrieved 2013-10-31.
- "Undertaker wins SmackDown/ECW Elimination Chamber". WWE. Retrieved 2013-10-31.
- "Ric Flair def. Mr. Kennedy". WWE. Retrieved 2013-10-31.
- "World Heavyweight Champion Edge def. Rey Mysterio". WWE. Retrieved 2013-10-30.
- "John Cena def. WWE Champion Randy Orton (DQ, Orton retains)". WWE. Retrieved 2013-10-31.
- "Triple H wins Raw Elimination Chamber". WWE. Retrieved 2013-10-31.