Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: norm.|
One common understanding of norm is: something that is regarded as normal or typical.
But it may mean as well:
- Norm (artificial intelligence)
- Norm (philosophy)
- Norm (sociology)
- The diminutive of the proper name, "Norman"
- Norm (mathematics), a map that assigns lengths to vectors
- Field norm in algebraic number theory and Galois theory
- Reduced norm in algebra over a field theory
- The nonnegative integer function in the definition of Euclidean domain
- The product of conjugate elements of an algebraic element
- In descriptive set theory, a map from a set into the ordinals (see prewellordering)
- A statistical concept in psychometrics
Norm may also be:
- Norm MacDonald (b. 1963), comedian and star of the 1999-2001 sitcom The Norm Show (a.k.a. Norm)
- Norm Abram, carpenter in the television show This Old House
- Norm Peterson, a character in the sitcom Cheers and its spin-off Norm
- Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material
- Norm, a character from the video game Crash Nitro Kart
- Norm the Genie, a villain in The Fairly OddParents
- Norm, a character from the Life. Be in it. campaign.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Norm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.