Norway women's national football team
women's national association football team representing Norway
The Norway women's national football team represents Norway on the women's side in association football. Norway won the 1987 and 1993 UEFA Women's Championships. They won the FIFA Women's World Cup in 1995. They won a bronze medal at the 1996 Summer Olympics and a gold medal at the 2000 Summer Olympics.
- As of 10 March 2020
|4||Ann Kristin Aarønes||1990–1999||60||111||0.54|
|Caroline Graham Hansen||2011–||38||84||0.45|
The Norwegian team has been one of the most successful women's football teams in the world. They have won 1 FIFA Women's World Cup and 2 UEFA Women's Championships.
FIFA World CupEdit
UEFA European ChampionshipEdit
- ↑ "1987: Norway victorious in Oslo". Uefa.com. Retrieved 2013-12-23.
- ↑ "1993: Azzurre left feeling blue". Uefa.com. Retrieved 2013-12-23.
- ↑ "FIFA Women's World Cup - Sweden 1995". FIFA.com. Archived from the original on 2013-12-19. Retrieved 2013-12-23.
- ↑ "Olympic Football Tournaments Atlanta 1996 - Women". FIFA.com. Archived from the original on 2014-02-26. Retrieved 2013-12-23.
- ↑ "Norwegian Gold". FIFA.com. Archived from the original on 2014-04-08. Retrieved 2013-12-23.
- ↑ Norway – Caps and Goals
Media related to Norway women's national association football team at Wikimedia Commons
- Norway women's national team Archived 2009-06-27 at the Wayback Machine (in Norwegian)
- Norway women's national team (in Norwegian)