A nuclear submarine is a submarine powered by a nuclear reactor. The large amount of power generated by a nuclear reactor allows nuclear submarines to work at high speed for long periods of time. Current generations of nuclear submarines never need to be refueled throughout their 25-year lifespans.
Simulacrum of nuclear-powered cruise missile fast-attack submarineEdit
- "Yasen: Russia's underwater fighter". TASS. 2019-04-01. Retrieved 2019-04-01. - on TASS Official Infographic(in English)
- "Атомная стратегическая подводная лодка проекта 955" [Project 955 Nuclear Strategic Submarine] (in Russian). TASS. 2017-03-18. Retrieved 2017-03-18. - on TASS Official Infographic(in Russian)
- Naval Technology – SSN Astute Class – Attack Submarine
- "Yasen-M: Destroyer of the Depths. Potent electronic weapons & supersonic missiles". YouTube. 2018-08-05. Retrieved 2018-08-05. - on RT Official YouTube Channel(in English)
- "Episode 1. Tsar-boat". YouTube. 2020-12-03. Retrieved 2020-12-03. - Sponsored by ROSOBORONEXPORT,JSC(in English)