Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: occupation.|
Occupation could mean:
- Employment, a person's job or work in service of an employer
- Profession, an occupation that requires special education and training. For example, law, medicine, or theology.
- Vocation, an occupation pursued more for altruistic benefit than for income
- Career, a person's occupational history
- Day job, an occupation solely for income, while pursuing another preferred career track
- Standard Occupational Classification System, developed and used by the U.S. government
In a military context:
- Military occupation, control of a territory by a military force
- List of military occupations, notable historical instances of military occupation
- Occupation (protest), the temporary forceful occupation of a building, space or symbolic site
- Occupancy, use of a building for shelter or support of persons, animals, or property
- Occupation 101, 2006 documentary movie about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- Occupation: Dreamland, documentary movie about 82nd Airborne in Iraq
- Occupation Double, a Canadian reality television show
- "Occupation" (Battlestar Galactica), an episode in the third season
- Occupation: Foole, comedy album by George Carlin
- "The Beautiful Occupation", song by the band, Travis
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Occupation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.