Ogawamachi Station (Tokyo)
This article may have too many red links. (April 2020)
Ogawamachi Station (Japanese: 小川町駅, Hepburn: Ogawamachi-eki) is a subway station in Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan. Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation runs the station. It was opened on March 16, 1980.
Ogawamachi Station is served by the Toei Shinjuku Line, and is 6.5 km from Shinjuku Station. The station has the number "S-07". It is connected to Awajichō Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line and Shin-Ochanomizu Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line from underground passages.
Ogawamachi Station has a one island platform design on the 6th level of the basement (also called ("B6F")), it has two tracks.
In 2011, the station was used by around 64,205 people everyday.
Areas near the stationEdit
The station is located under the Tokyo Metropolitan Route 302 (Yasukuni-dōri) it is between Tokyo Metropolitan Routes 403 (Hongō-dōri) and 405 (Sotobori-dōri). There is many office buildings and apartment buildings in this area. Other places close by are:
- Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department, Kanda Police Station
- Chiyoda City Hall, Kanda Park branch office
- Chiyoda Municipal Chiyoda Elementary School
- Kanda-Awajichō and the Kanda-Nishikimachi post offices
- Tokyo Denki University
- School of Engineering
- School of Science and Technology for Future Life
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways] (in Japanese). Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 218. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- the station's website (in Japanese)