Wikimedia disambiguation page
Oni may refer to:
- Oni, Georgia, a town in the Republic of Georgia
- Oni (folklore) (鬼), the demons and ogres of Japanese folklore
- Oni (video game), a third-person shooter video game made by Bungie Studios
- Oni Sakti, professional artist, once known as Atticus Ross
- Oni (novel), a work of fiction by author Marc Olden, about a Russian/Japanese terrorist.
ONI may stand for:
- The Office of Naval Intelligence, the United States Navy's service intelligence center
- The National Olympiad of Informatics (Olimpiada Naţională de Informatică), the most important Romanian informatics competition
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.