Organic reactions are chemical reactions involving organic compounds. The basic organic chemistry reaction types are addition reactions, elimination reactions, substitution reactions, pericyclic reactions, rearrangement reactions, photochemical reactions and redox reactions. In organic synthesis, organic reactions build new organic molecules. Organic reactions produce many man-made chemicals such as drugs, plastics, food additives, and fabrics.
- Organic reactions @ Synarchive.com Archived 2011-08-10 at the Wayback Machine
- Organic reaction flashcards from OSU Archived 2004-12-10 at the Wayback Machine
- list of named reactions from UConn Archived 2009-10-11 at the Portuguese Web Archive
- organic reactions Archived 2006-11-07 at the Wayback Machine
- Organic chemistry help-Best of the Web 2008 Archived 2010-01-23 at the Wayback Machine
- Organic chemistry help-Electronic Flashcards[permanent dead link]