city in Kerala
Palakkad is a city in the state of Kerala, India. It is the administrative capital of Palakkad District. Palakkad has the seventh most people in Kerala. Malayalam is the most spoken language in Palakkad city.
Palakkad had 130,955 people as of the 2011 Census of India. The literacy rate of the city is 94.20%. The metro area of Palakkad has 293,566 people.
Tourist places in Palakkad include:
- Palakkad Fort
- Jainimedu Jain temple
- Kalpathy Agraharam - Famous for ratholsavam
- Malampuzha Dam
- Manappulikavu Temple
- Chinmaya Mission Guruvayurappa Temple
- Silent valley National Park
- ↑ "Palakkad - Website of Palakkad".
- ↑ "Palakkad Municipality City Population Census 2011-2019 - Kerala". www.census2011.co.in.