Wikimedia disambiguation page
A patriot is a person with patriotism.
Patriot may also refer to:
- Patriot Day, a U.S. commemoration day for the remembrance of the losses of the September 11 attacks
- Patriots' Day, a holiday in the U.S. states of Massachusetts, Maine, and Wisconsin in honor of Lexington and Concord (American Revolutionary War)
- Patriot, Indiana, a town in the United States
- New England Patriots, in the National Football League and based in Massachusetts
- Patriot Act, a law in the United States in response to the September 11 attacks
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Patriot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.