Wikimedia disambiguation page
Perkins may mean:
- Perkins, Oklahoma, a city of Oklahoma in the United States
- Anthony Perkins (1932–1992), American Actor
- Carl Perkins (1932–1998), American rockabilly musician
- Charles Perkins (1936–2000), Australian activist and Aboriginal leader
- Edward J. Perkins (born 1928), former American diplomat
- T.J. Perkins (born 1984), American professional wrestler
- Pinetop Perkins (1913–2011), American blues musician
- Elizabeth Perkins (born 1960), American actress
- Thomas J. Perkins (1932–2016), American businessman and capitalist
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.