Wikimedia disambiguation page
Perm may mean:
- Perm, a city in Russia
- Perm Krai, a federal subject of Russia
- Perm Oblast, a former federal subject of Russia
- Permian, a geologic period
- Permanent wave, a hair treatment
- Perm, a historic region in Russia, approximately comprising the modern Perm Krai and the Komi Republic, between the 13th and 17th centuries
- Permutation (mathematics)
- PERM, an early computer
- Perm (unit), a unit of permeance (gas or vapor transmission) in materials and membranes.
- PERM, Form ETA 9089, the permanent labor certification issued by the U.S. Department of Labor which allows an employer to hire a foreign worker to work permanently in the United States. Replaces the old Labor Certification, Form ETA 750 A and B.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.