Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: perspective.|
Perspective may mean: Literally, in visual topics:
- Perspective (visual), is the way in which objects appear to the eye
- Perspective (graphical), means to represent the effects of visual perspective in drawings
Metaphorically, in relation to cognitive topics:
- Perspective (cognitive), one's "point of view", the choice of a context for opinions, beliefs and experiences
- Perspective (pharmacoeconomic), the vantage point from which a pharmacoeconomics analysis is conducted
- Point of view (literature), the related experience of the narrator
- Perspective (album), released by Jason Becker in 1996
- Perspective (software), a Wiki software written in C# that runs in ASP.NET
- Perspective Records, a record label
- Perspectives on Anarchist Theory, a magazine
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perspective.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.