Wikimedia disambiguation page
Pioneer can mean a settler who migrates to previously uninhabited or sparsely inhabited land.
In the United States pioneer often means an American pioneer, a person in American history who migrated west, from Thirteen Colonies to join in settling and developing new areas.
Pioneer, The Pioneer, or pioneering may be:
- Pioneer program, a series of U.S. lunar, solar, and interplanetary unmanned space missions launched from 1958 through 1978
- Pioneer MRT station, a rapid transit station in Singapore
- Pioneer movement, a communist youth organization
- RSD-10 Pioneer, a Soviet missile
- Pioneer, Queensland
- Pioneer, Tasmania
- Pioneer River, in Queensland
- Shire of Pioneer, a former local government area
- Pioneer, Arizona
- Pioneer, California
- Pioneer, Florida
- Pioneer, Indiana
- Pioneer, Iowa
- Pioneer, Kansas
- Pioneer, Louisiana
- Pioneer, Michigan
- Pioneer, Missouri
- Pioneer, Nevada
- Pioneer, Ohio
- Pioneer, Tennessee
- Pioneer, Alberta in Canada
- Pioneer, Singapore
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pioneer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.