Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: portable.|
Something that is portable can be carried or easily moved. The word portable may also refer to:
- Portable building, a manufactured building that is built off site and moved in upon completion of site and utility work
- Portable classroom, a temporary building installed on the grounds of a school to provide additional classroom space where there is a shortage of capacity
- Portable toilet, a modern, portable, self-contained outhouse manufactured of moulded plastic
- Portable object (computing), a distributed computing term for an object which can be accessed through a normal method call while possibly residing in memory on another computer
- Portable software, software that can easily be ported to multiple platforms
- Portable applications, applications that do not require any kind of installation onto a computer, and can store data in the program's directory
- Portable communications device, a wearable or handheld device
- Portable audio player, a personal electronic device that allows the user to listen to recorded or broadcast audio whilst being mobile
- Portable computer, a computer that is designed to be moved from one place to another
- Handheld game console, a lightweight, portable electronic machine for playing video games
- Portable Life, a 1999 album by Danielle Brisebois
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Portable.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.