Wikimedia disambiguation page
Projection can be any of:
- The display of an image by devices such as:
- Map projection, in cartography
- Graphical projection, the production of a two-dimensional image of a three-dimensional object
- In chemistry, any one of:
- Projection (mathematics), any of several different types of functions, mappings, operations, or transformations
- Power projection, the capacity of a state to implement policy by means of force, or the threat thereof, in an area distant from its own territory
- Psychological projection, a defense mechanism in which one attributes to others, one’s own unacceptable or unwanted thoughts or emotions
- a forecasting of future developments based on current statistics and trends
- Enamel projections, extensions of dental enamel beyond the normally smooth cervical margin and onto the root of the tooth
- Projection (Cylon ability), the ability to perceive your environment in any form you choose, displayed by the humanoid Cylons in the television series Battlestar Galactica
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Projection.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.