Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: qualification.|
The term qualification may mean:
- Professional certification (also called simply qualification)
- A certificate of having passed a course such as a GCSE.
- Product certification (also called product qualification)
- A process of deciding the running order in many racing events, and other sport.
- Qualification problem of non-monotonic logic.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Qualification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.