RCA Studio II
The RCA Studio II (also known as RCA Studio 2, Studio II or Studio 2) is a home video game console that was released in January 1977 by RCA. It could only display black and white graphics, similar to earlier Pong consoles.
The RCA Studio II has 5 games that are build in the ROM of the console itself. These were:
The following is a list of all RCA II games that were released on cartridges:
- 18V400|TV Arcade I: Space War
- 18V401|TV Arcade II: Fun with Numbers
- 18V402|TV Arcade III: Tennis/Squash
- 18V403|TV Arcade IV: Baseball
- 18V404|TV Arcade Series: Speedway/Tag
- 18V405|TV Arcade Series: Gunfighter/Moonship Battle
- 18V500|TV School House I
- 18V501|TV School House II: Math Fun
- 18V600|TV Casino I: Blackjack
- 18V601|TV Casino Series: TV Bingo (very limited release, only 3 copies are known to exist as of 1/7/2018)[source?]
- 18V700|TV Mystic Series: Biorhythm
The successor of the RCA Studio II is the RCA Studio III. This console can display color and uses the RCA CDP-1802 as microprocessor.
- Kent, Steve L. (2001). The ultimate history of video games : from Pong to Pokémon and beyond : the story behind the craze that touched our lives and changed the world (1st ed ed.). Roseville, Calif.: Prima Pub. ISBN 0-7615-3643-4. OCLC 47254175.CS1 maint: extra text (link)
- "RCA Studio 2 Technical stuff". web.archive.org. 2009-04-15. Retrieved 2020-06-04.
- Programming manual for the RCA Studio III
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to RCA Studio II.|