Wikimedia disambiguation page
RPM may refer to:
- Revolutions per minute
- Revenue per mille, related to cost per mille, in advertising
- Rassemblement pour le Mali, a political party in Mali
- RPM International Inc, a chemical sealant company
- RPM Package Manager, a software package manager, originally Red Hat Package Manager.
- Les Mills International fitness program (RPM)
- Raised pavement marker, on U.S. roads
- Randle Patrick McMurphy, the protagonist of Ken Kesey's novel One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
- Raven's Progressive Matrices, a cognitive test
- Rendezvous Pitch Maneuver, performed by a space shuttle
- Resale price maintenance, in economics
- Respiration, pulse (or perfusion), and mental status, a mnemonic used in simple triage and rapid treatment
- Revenue passenger mile, a measure of passenger traffic
- Rounds per minute, used to quantify a weapon's rate of fire
- Power Rangers: R.P.M., the upcoming seventeenth season of the popular television series.
- RPM (Cars), a character in the movie Cars
- RPM (TV series), a long-running Australian motorsport show on Network Ten
- RPM (Brazilian band)
- RPM (magazine), a defunct Canadian music and radio industry magazine
- RPM Records, USA
- Revolutions Per Minute (album), by Rise Against
- Rock Productions Music, a Christian rock band
- RPM Records UK, subsidiary of Cherry Red
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RPM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.