Wikimedia disambiguation page
(Redirected from Rails)
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: rail.|
Rail or rails could mean:
- A guard rail for safety or support
- Handrail on a stairway
- Rallidae, the group of birds called rails
- Rail tracks
- The hot rolled steel profiles used on rail tracks or Tramway tracks
- A third rail can also refer to a rail configuration allowing dual gauge railway.
- Rail transport
- Rail, an American band
- Rail (theater), rail in theatrical lighting
- Power supply rail, a voltage rail. A single voltage provided by a power supply unit.
- Common rail, a fuel injection system
- R4!L or Rail: English/American disc jockey and producer
- A third rail used to provide electricity to a trains locomotive.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.