Wikimedia disambiguation page
Red Dragon may refer to:
- Red Dragon (novel), a 1981 book by Thomas Harris
- Manhunter (movie), a 1986 movie directed by Michael Mann based on the novel Red Dragon by Thomas Harris
- Red Dragon (movie), a movie directed by Brett Ratner based on the novel by Thomas Harris
- Francis Dolarhyde, the fictional serial killer from the novel Red Dragon by Thomas Harris and films based on it
- "The great red dragon", Satan as described in Revelation 12:3
- A mahjong tile with a red Chinese character for "center" (中) on it
- A red Chinese dragon
- Welsh Dragon, a national symbol of Wales. Thus, "red dragon" in Welsh culture may refer to:
- The flag of Wales
- Y Fenni cheese, a Welsh cheese, also known as "Red Dragon" when coated in red wax
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red Dragon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.