Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: resistance.|
Resistance could mean:
- The general ability to stop something from happening (Ex. resistance to water means that the object can avoid being hurt by water)
- Resistance, an ability to reject infection
- Electrical resistance, the repulsion of a current in a circuit
- A struggle against an oppressive government. See also Rebellion
- The Resistance was a fictional military set up by Princess Leia Organa to combat the growing threat of the First Order in the Star Wars universe.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Resistance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.