Restructuring is the corporate management term for the act of reorganizing the legal, ownership, operational, or other structures of a company for the purpose of making it more profitable, or better organized for its present needs.
Restructuring may also be described as corporate restructuring, debt restructuring and financial restructuring.
- Infoworld - "HP to slash 14,500 jobs in major restructuring move" Archived 2005-12-12 at the Wayback Machine
- CBC News - "Stelco unveils restructuring plan"
- Web site of the TRACE Project, a large scale European trade union project that has created a mass of resources, training materials, etc about restructuring Archived 2020-06-26 at the Wayback Machine
- Web site of the MIRE Project (Monitoring Innovative Restructuring in Europe) including thematic analysis and 30 case studies Archived 2017-09-11 at the Wayback Machine
- Corporate Restructuring Consultants India
- European Restructuring Toolbox on Anticipedia web site of the European Commission