Rodney Dangerfield (Jacob Cohen, November 22, 1921 – October 5, 2004) was an American comedian, movie, television, stage, radio, voice actor, writer, and singer. He was known for his catchphrase "I don't get no respect!" He was in the movies Easy Money, Caddyshack, and Back to School. He won a Grammy Award.
Dangerfield was born on November 22, 1921 in Babylon, New York. He was married to Joyce Indig from 1949 until they divorced in 1961. They remarried in 1963 and divorced again in 1973. From 1993 until his death in 2004, he was married to Joan Child. He has two children with Indig. Dangerfield died on October 5, 2004 in Westwood, Los Angeles, California from complications from surgery, aged 82.
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Rodney Dangerfield|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rodney Dangerfield.|
- Rodney Dangerfield on IMDb
- Article about Dangerfield Archived 2018-10-24 at the Wayback Machine from a Kew Gardens website
- Audio interview with Fresh Air's Terry Gross from 7/6/04
- Episode capsule for Simpsons episode #4F05 "Burns, Baby Burns" Archived 2006-01-15 at the Wayback Machine
- Rodney Dangerfield at Find a Grave