Sally Margaret Field (b. November 6, 1946) is an American actress, singer, producer, director, and screenwriter. She has been in many movies. These include Norma Rae, Murphy's Romance, Forrest Gump, Steel Magnolias, The Amazing Spider-Man, and Lincoln. She has also acted in television programs and won many awards for her movies and acting.
Field at the 62nd Academy Awards ceremony, 1990
Sally Margaret Field
November 6, 1946
Pasadena, California, U.S
|Occupation||Actress, singer, producer, director, screenwriter|
|Spouse(s)||Steve Craig (1968–1975)|
Alan Greisman (1984–1993)
Sally Field was romantically involved with Burt Reynolds for many years. During this time they co-starred in several movies. She married movie producer Alan Greisman in 1984. They had one son, Sam, in 1987. Field and Greisman divorced in 1993.
- Sally Field on IMDb
- "Ability Magazine: Sally Field - Promoting Healthy Habits" (2009)". Retrieved 2012-04-03.
- "Smokey and the Bandit (1977)". Box Office Mojo. 1982-01-01. Retrieved 2011-11-07.
- "Sally Field Emmy Winner". Emmys.com. Retrieved 2012-03-30.
- "6th Annual SAG Awards Nominees". Screen Actors Guild Awards. Archived from the original on January 23, 2010. Retrieved January 23, 2010.
- "Sally Field in The Court". WCHStv.com. West Virginia, United States of America: WCHS-TV8. Archived from the original on January 23, 2010. Retrieved January 23, 2010.