Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Salon and salon.|
Salon may be:
- Beauty salon, a place for cosmetic treatments
- Drawing room, one type of room in some homes
- Salon (meeting), a meeting for learning or enjoyment
- French art salons and academies
- Salon (Paris), an art exhibition in Paris that is held every year
- Salon des Refusés, an exhibition showing controversial new styles held occasionally 1863 to 1886
- Salon des Indépendants, a non-juried alternative salon first held in 1884
- Salon d'Automne, an alternative salon including a broader variety of arts begun in 1903
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.