Wikimedia disambiguation page
Saros or Sáros could mean:
- Saros cycle, a method for predicting solar eclipses
- SS Saros, a shipwreck off the southeast coast of Australia
- Saros (band), an American band
- Gulf of Saros, an inlet of the Aegean Sea
- Sáros county, a former division of the Kingdom of Hungary
- Şoarş, Braşov, a commune in Romania (Sáros in Hungarian)
- Saros, Krio ethnic people resident in Nigeria. See Liberated Africans in Nigeria
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saros.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.