Wikimedia disambiguation page
Scrub(s) may refer to:
- Scrubs (clothing), worn by medical staff
- Scrubs (occupation) or surgical technologist
- Scrubs (TV series), an American television program
- Scrub baseball also known as "scrub" or "scrubs", an informal game of baseball without teams
- Wormwood Scrubs also known as "The Scrubs", an area in west London
- Wormwood Scrubs (HM Prison) also known as "The Scrubs", a prison in west London
- Scrub, low shrub and grass characteristic of scrubland
- Scrubber, an industrial gas-pollution control device
- Data scrubbing, an error correction technique
- "No Scrubs", a song by TLC from the Fanmail
- Deku Scrubs or Deku, a race of creatures in The Legend of Zelda media
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scrubs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.