Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: setting.|
Setting can mean:
- A place where something is set
- Set construction in theatrical scenery
- Setting (fiction) in literature
- Campaign setting in role playing games
- Setting - a frame - in psychoanalysis and psychotherapy- all the basic rules regulating place, time and behaviors within which therapeutic process and therapeutic alliance evolve
- A Setting is a term used in Irish traditional music to describe a version of a tune that is incompatible when played together with other versions of the same tune.
- Tracking (education), grouping students by ability.
- In computers and electronics, can refer to the configuration of options of the software or device
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Setting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.