attraction on the basis of sexual desire
Sexual attraction is an attraction to other members of the same species for sexual or erotic activity. In many species this does not always mean a sexual act; indeed, some sexual behavior among primates is mostly a social activity.
In humans change
- Visual perception (how the other looks);
- Olfaction (how the other smells, naturally or artificially; the wrong smell may be repellent);
- Audition (how the other's voice and/or movements sound).
- Vibes, sensory perception (generally biased) of another person based on one's own view or from influence from others. (negative or positive).
Related pages change
- Starr, Robert. "Science Scene: Sexual attraction based on cultural and individual preferences". The Daily Texan. Retrieved 2023-01-18.
Other websites change
- Sexual Attraction Among Humans Archived 2002-11-08 at the Wayback Machine
- FaceResearch Archived 2015-04-09 at the Wayback Machine – Scientific research and online studies on the role of faces in sexual attraction
- Reunions Set Off Sex Urges, Article on sexual attraction among birth relatives.
- www.lookism.info deconstruction of attraction and beauty standards