Wikimedia disambiguation page
Shaft can refer to
- Axle, a central shaft for a rotating wheel or gear
- An architectural column's long cylindrical section
- the height of a boot
- Elevator shaft
- Shaft (1971 movie) or the 1971 novel on which it was based
- Shaft (album), the soundtrack for the movie of the same name, recorded by Isaac Hayes
- Shaft (2000 movie)
- Shaft (television)
- John Shaft, the title character of the above movies.
- Shaft (comics), a Marvel Comics ninja character
- Shaft (band), a dance music act who scored a 1999 hit with a cover/remix of (Mucho Mambo) Sway
- Shafting, illicit travelling through shafts
- Shaft mining
- Pitch (vertical space), a significant underground vertical space in caving terminology
- Driveshaft, a mechanical device for transferring power from the engine or motor to the point where useful work is applied
- The part of a golf club between its head and its grip
- Penis (slang)
- a weapon in the Quake video game series
- Drive Shaft, the fictional rock band led by Charlie Pace in the TV series Lost
- Ventilation shaft
- Part of a loom
- Shaft (Castlevania), the dark priest from the Castlevania videogame series
- Shaft (company), a Japanese animation company
- Shaft (club), a Blues and Jazz Club in Istanbul, Turkey.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shaft.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.