Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: signal.|
Signal, signals or signalling may refer to:
- Signal (electrical engineering), a varying quantity that can carry information over air or wires.
- Signal processing, the field of techniques used to extract information from signals
- Signal (computing), an event, message, or data structure transmitted between computational processes
- Cell signalling (biology), the system of communication that governs basic cellular activities and coordinates cell actions
- Signal (biology), electrochemical activity in an organism
- Signals used in various kinds of transport:
- Signals (military), a historical name for the military communications
- Signal corps, the branch of military which operates with command, control and communications systems
- Signalling theory in biology, how organisms signal their state to others
- Distress signal
- Smoke signal (See also Category:Early telecommunications)
- Signalling (telecommunications), a part of some communication protocols
- Signal (recognition), a way of showing that a person recognizes something; such as the Color of the day used by police.
- Signal band A rock band from Northwest Indiana
- Signal (band), a Bulgarian rock band
- Signals (album), an album by progressive rock band Rush
- Signal (magazine)
- Signal (toothpaste)
- Signal 1 and Signal 2 radio stations
- Signal (subscription service), service that provided real-time stock quotes
- Signaal (now Thales Nederland), a Netherlands-based defence company
- Signal Systems, a company of the McLean Group of Companies
- Any implicit, subtle, or disguised message, in situations such as:
- Signals and slots, a software design pattern
- Kent (game) a card game also known as Signal or Kemp
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Signal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.