any investment strategy which seeks to consider both financial return and social/environmental good to bring about social change regarded as positive by proponents
(Redirected from Social Investment)
Related pages change
- Morel, N., & Palier, B. (Eds.). (2011). Towards a social investment welfare state?: ideas, policies and challenges. Policy Press.
- Perkins, D., Smyth, P., & Nelms, L. (2004). Beyond neo-liberalism: the social investment state?. Brotherhood of St. Laurence.
Other websites change
- UN Principles for Responsible Investment
- Moskowitz Prize -Quantitative Research in the field of Socially Responsible Investing Archived 2009-06-26 at the Wayback Machine
- Socially Responsible Investing at Appropedia
- Socially Responsible Investing facts from the Social Investment Forum
- The World Bank, (2010) Water and Climate Change: Understanding the Risks and Making Climate-Smart Investment Decisions.
- Invest with Values – The Investor's Gateway to Socially Responsible Investing resources, topics and organizations