Wikimedia disambiguation page
Span could mean:
- span (unit of length)
- span (architecture)
- Span (band), a Norwegian punk rock band
- Switched Port ANalyzer, a way to monitor computer networks, similar to a network tap
- Linear span, in mathematics
- (co)spans in category theory
- wingspan, in Aerospace engineering (aircraft design)
- span and div in HTML
- CME SPAN - Standard Portfolio Analysis of Risk, a system developed by the Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- For powerlines, the distance between two pylons
- For aerial tramways, the distance between two supporting structures
- For a bridge, the distance between supporting pylons or towers.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Span.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.