Spider-Man: Homecoming is an American 2017 superhero movie based on the Marvel Comics character Spider-Man. It was the second Spider-Man reboot, and the first Spider-Man solo movie of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The movie stars Tom Holland as Spider-Man (Peter Parker), with supporting roles played by Jacob Batalon, Laura Harrier, Zendaya, Robert Downey Jr, Marisa Tomei, Jon Faverau, and Michael Keaton. The movie was directed by Jon Watts, who wrote the screenplay with Jonathan Goldstein, John Francis Daley, Christopher Ford, Chris McKenna, and Erik Sommers. It was followed by two sequels: Spider-Man: Far From Home and Spider-Man: No Way Home in 2019 and 2021.
|Directed by||Jon Watts|
|Music by||Michael Giacchino|
|Distributed by||Sony Pictures Releasing|
|Box office||$880.2 million|
- Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider Man
- Michael Keaton as Adrian Tommes/Vulture
- Jon Faverau as Harold "Happy" Hogan
- Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts
- Zendaya as Michelle Jones
- Donald Glover as Aaron Davis
- Jacob Batalon as Ned Leeds
- Laura Harrier as Liz Allan
- Tony Revolori as Eugene "Flash" Thompson
- Bokeem Woodbine as Herman Schultz/Shocker
- Tyne Daly as Anne Marie Hoag
- Marisa Tomei as Aunt May Parker
- Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark/Iron Man
- Gleiberman, Owen (June 29, 2017). "Film Review: 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'". Variety. Archived from the original on June 29, 2017. Retrieved June 29, 2017.
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming". British Board of Film Classification. Archived from the original on June 19, 2017. Retrieved June 19, 2017.
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)". Box Office Mojo. Archived from the original on December 16, 2017. Retrieved November 26, 2017.
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Spider-Man: Homecoming|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Spider-Man: Homecoming.|