Star Wars: Jedi Knight
The Jedi Knight series are a video game series produced by LucasArts. The games may be played as first person shooters or as 3rd person games. They follow the story of the mercenary and later Jedi Kyle Katarn. The player controls Katarn in all of the games except Jedi Academy.
The games are combat focussed with lots of shooting combat where the player fights enemies with blasters and other weapons that shoot projectiles. Starting in Jedi Knight, Kyle begins to learn The Force and gets a lightsaber, the pinnacle of Star Wars weaponry. When Katarn uses the lightsaber, the game can go into third-person mode where the camera follows Katarn from behind so the player can see Katarn fighting with his lightsaber. Once Katarn learns the Force he may use Light Side and Dark Side powers (such as 'Force Heal' or 'Force Push' respectively)
- Star Wars: Dark Forces - 1995
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II - 1997
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith - A 1998 expansion pack for Jedi Knight
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast - 2002
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy - 2003
- ↑ "Xbox.com | Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy - Head to Jedi Academy". Archived from the original on 2008-06-18. Retrieved 2009-08-11.