Wikimedia disambiguation page
Station has many meanings, so it is often used with other words to tell people which one is meant:
- Railway station, a place where trains stop to load or unload passengers or cargo
- Bus station, a place where buses stop to load or unload passengers and things
- Gas station, a place where gas (petrol) can be bought (also called "filling station" or sometimes "service station")
- Television station, a business that transmits television signals
- Radio station, a business that transmits radio signals
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Station.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.