Steven Donald Larmer (born June 16, 1961 in Peterborough, Ontario) is a Canadian retired professional ice hockey right winger that played in National Hockey League. Larmer was drafted by the Chicago Black Hawks with the 120th overall pick in the 1980 NHL Draft.
June 16, 1961|
Peterborough, ON, CAN
|Height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
|Weight||190 lb (86 kg; 13 st 8 lb)|
New York Rangers
120th overall, 1980|
Chicago Black Hawks
Achievements and awardsEdit
- He was named to the NHL All-Rookie Team in 1983.
- He won the Calder Trophy in 1983.
- He played in the NHL All-star games in 1990 and 1991.
- He was a member of the Canada Cup team for Canada in 1991.
- He won the Stanley Cup with the New York Rangers in 1994.
- He scored his 1000th point on March 8, 1995.
- He played in his 1000th game on April 20, 1995.
- "Steve Larmer New York Rangers - 2011-2012 Stats - New York Rangers - All Time Roster". NHL.com. Retrieved 2012-10-26.
- Steve Larmer player profile at NHL.com
- Steve Larmer career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database