Wikimedia disambiguation page
Suffolk is one of the Counties of England.
Suffolk may also refer to:
- Suffolk Township, now Saint-Émile-de-Suffolk, Quebec
- United States:
- HMS Suffolk, one of five ships, so named, of the British Royal Navy
- USS Suffolk (AKA-69), an attack cargo ship of the United States Navy
- Suffolk (sheep), black-faced, open-faced breed of domestic sheep
- Suffolk Punch, one of England's oldest breed of draft horse
- Earl of Suffolk, a title that has been created four times in the Peerage of England
- Duke of Suffolk, a title that has been created three times in the Peerage of England
- Suffolk Downs, a thoroughbred race track in East Boston, Massachusetts
- Suffolk University, a college in Boston. MA
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suffolk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.