Super Bowl LIV
Super Bowl LIV (meaning Super Bowl 54 in Roman numerals) was an American football game that decided the winner of the National Football League (NFL) for the 2019 season. The game was played between the Kansas City Chiefs, winners of the American Football Conference (AFC), and the San Francisco 49ers, winners of the National Football Conference (NFC). The Kansas City Chiefs won the game. It was played at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida, on February 2, 2020.
|Date||February 2, 2020|
|Stadium||Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida|
|MVP||Patrick Mahomes, quarterback|
|Favorite||Chiefs by 1.5|
|National anthem||Demi Lovato|
|Coin toss||Colonel Charles E. McGee (Ret.)|
|Halftime show||Jennifer Lopez, Shakira|
|TV in the United States|
Fox Deportes (Spanish language)
|Announcers||Joe Buck (play-by-play)|
Troy Aikman (color commentator)
Erin Andrews and Chris Myers (sideline reporters)
Mike Pereira (rules analyst)
|Cost of 30-second commercial||$5.6 million|
|Radio in the United States|
|Announcers||Kevin Harlan (play-by-play)|
Kurt Warner (color commentator)
Laura Okmin and Tony Boselli (sideline reporters)
Gene Steratore (rules analyst)
- Schwab, Frank (January 20, 2020). "Super Bowl LIV betting line: Chiefs open as small favorites over 49ers". Sports.Yahoo.com. Verizon Media. Retrieved January 21, 2020.
- "Super Bowl LIV Preview". TeamRankings.com. January 27, 2020. Retrieved January 28, 2020.
- Bergman, Jeremy (January 15, 2020). "Bill Vinovich named referee for Super Bowl LIV". NFL.com. NFL Enterprises. Retrieved January 22, 2020.
- "Demi Lovato to sing national anthem at Super Bowl LIV". NFL.com. NFL Enterprises. January 16, 2020. Archived from the original on January 18, 2020. Retrieved January 17, 2020.
- "NFL to Salute Four 100-Year-Old Veterans at Super Bowl LIV During On-field Pregame Festivities". nflcommunications.com. NFL. Retrieved January 31, 2020.
- "Jennifer Lopez, Shakira to perform at Pepsi SB halftime show". NFL.com. NFL Enterprises. September 26, 2019. Retrieved September 27, 2019.
- Steinberg, Brian. "Super Bowl Ads Sell Out Early For First Time in Five Years". Variety. Penske Media Corporation. Retrieved January 16, 2020.