Wikimedia disambiguation page
Synthetic usually means the combination of two or more parts, either by humans or natural processes. It can also be used as in:
- Synthetic fabric, fabric made from synthetic fibers
- Synthetic fiber, a fiber not made from natural materials, but from materials like oil
- Synthesizer, a machine to create artificial sounds
- Synthetic hair, a type of hair that made from fiber, which is different from human hair
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Synthetic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- ↑ "Synthetic Hair Vs Human Hair: How To Distinguish In The Right Way? - Jen Hair". 2022-09-23. Retrieved 2023-03-24.