Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: tanker.|
Tanker may be:
- Tanker (ship), a ship to carry bulk liquids
- Tank car, a railroad freight car for carrying bulk liquids
- Tank truck, a heavy road vehicle for carrying bulk liquids
- Water tender, a firefighting vehicle used to carry large amounts of water to a fire
- Tanker (aircraft), an aircraft for in-flight refuelling
- Tanker 910, a specific aircraft used to drop water or retardant on fires in California
- André Tanker (1941–2003), Trinidadian musician and composer
- Tanker (album), a 1988 album by Bailter Space
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tanker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.