Target Canada is a former Canadian department store chain that took over most Zellers stores, it then ran out of money in April 2015 and closed all of all its stores. There was a total of 133 Target stores in Canada in 2015. It was formerly headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario.
Related pages change
- "Cheap-chic retailer Target coming to Canada | The Star". thestar.com. 22 January 2010. Retrieved 2019-12-31.
- Austen, Ian (2011-01-13). "Target to Acquire Up to 220 Zellers Stores". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-12-31.
- "Target admits it missed the mark, but what does it mean for Canadian retail?". CBC News.
- News; Marketing, Retail & (2015-01-16). "Target Corp's spectacular Canada flop: A gold standard case study for what retailers shouldn't do | Financial Post". Financial Post. Retrieved 2019-12-31.
|last1=has generic name (help)
- "Target Canada Is Opening Its First Stores Tomorrow". HuffPost Canada. 2013-03-04. Retrieved 2019-12-31.
- "Target Corporation Announces Plans to Discontinue Canadian Operations". Target Corporation. Retrieved 2019-12-31.