The Flintstones was an American animated sitcom directed by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera. There were six seasons consisting of 166 episodes. Each episode was 25 minutes long. A pilot episode was released in 1959 and the show aired between September 30, 1960 and April 1, 1966 on ABC.
|Created by||William Hanna|
|Directed by||William Hanna|
|Voices of||Alan Reed|
Jean Vander Pyl
|Theme music composer||Hoyt Curtin|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||Original series: 6|
Revived series: 1
|No. of episodes||166 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original release||Original series: |
September 30, 1960 – April 11, 1966
|Followed by||The Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm Show|
- Frederick "Fred" J. Flintstone. The main and title character of the series.
- Barney Rubble. Fred best friend. A running gag is that Barney is the recipient of Fred idiotic schemes; In episode 63 1/3 "Barney the Invisible" Fred's 404 attempt to invent a better soft drink results in Barney becoming invisible; in episode 95 4/7 "Glue For Two" Fred 787th attempt to invent a better soft drink results in Both Fred and Barney Hands being glued to Barney Bowling bowl.
Danish Dubbing år - 1992Edit
- Esper Hagen – Fred Flintstone
- Lars Thiesgaard – Barney Småsten
- Pauline Rehné – Wilma Flintstone
- Michelle Bjørn-Andersen – Betty Småsten
- Claus Bue
- Lasse Lunderskov
- Timm Mehrens
- Ole Rasmus Møller
- Hans Henrik Bærentsen
- Doll, Pancho (1994-06-02). "Reel Life/Film & Video File: Music Helped 'Flintstones' on Way to Fame: In 1960, Hoyt Curtin created the lively theme for the Stone Age family. The show's producers say it may be the most frequently broadcast song on TV". The Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2010-11-10.
- "Top 100 animated series". IGN. Archived from the original on 2010-06-16. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- "Flintstones! Meet 'The Flintstones' on Fox; New Animated Series from Seth MacFarlane". 16 May 2011. Archived from the original on 30 June 2020. Retrieved 14 February 2019.