Today I Am a Clown
"Today I Am a Clown" is the 6th episode of The Simpsons' 15th season. It was first broadcast on the Fox network on December 7, 2003. The episode was written by Joel H. Cohen. Nancy Kruse is the director of the episode. In the episode, Krusty the Clown gets help from his father Hyman to have a bar mitzvah.
|"Today I Am a Clown"|
|The Simpsons episode|
|Episode no.||Season 15|
|Directed by||Nancy Kruse|
|Written by||Joel H. Cohen|
|Original air date||December 7, 2003|
|Jackie Mason as Rabbi Hyman Krustofsky|
Mr. T as himself
Jackie Mason is a guest star as Krusty's father, Hyman Krustofsky. Mr. T guest stars as himself in the episode. About 10.5 million people watched the episode when it was first broadcast. Dan Castellaneta got an Emmy Award for being the voice actor for many characters in the episode. Joel H. Cohen was given a nomination for a Writers Guild of America Award because he wrote the episode.
- Wills, Adam (December 4, 2003). "Krusty's Adult Bar Mitzvah". Jewish Journal. Retrieved March 13, 2021.
- Zarum, Dave (February 6, 2018). "The List: Simpsons writers choose their favourite athlete cameos". Sportsnet. Retrieved March 13, 2021.
- Gogolya, Walt (December 28, 2019). "The Simpsons: 10 Best Krusty The Clown Episodes". Screen Rant. Retrieved March 13, 2021.
- "TV Listings for - December 7, 2003". TV Tango. December 7, 2003. Retrieved March 15, 2021.
- Schneider, Michael (August 11, 2004). "Emmy speaks for Homer". Variety. Retrieved March 15, 2021.
- McNary, Dave (December 15, 2004). "'Wing' still has the write stuff". Variety. Retrieved March 15, 2021.
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: "Today I Am a Clown"|